Coach Homes of
Kingsport Village Estates
History of Kingsport Village Estates in Schaumburg
Kingsport Village Estates, also known as Kingsport Estates, is only part of a larger development plan scattered throughout Schaumburg and neighboring towns which is referred to as Kingsport Village for branding purposes. The final plat approval happened in 1978 and it was built by Kingsport Estates, Inc. which was a wholly subsidiary of Meister-Neiberg Co, Inc. Created by Jerry Meister and Al Neiberg in 1954, Meister-Neiberg was a popular developer that built thousands of homes in Chicago and its suburbs.
Kingsport Estates is a coach home subdivision consisting of 180 units with attached garages. It is located southeast of Plum Grove Road and Wise Road in Schaumburg near the border of Elk Grove Village.
Kingsport Estates has 4 models:
The Churchill with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The Carlyle with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The Windsor with 2 bedrooms, a study and 2 bathrooms.
The Windsor with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Kingsport Estates is conveniently located near major expressways, parks, schools, dining, shopping, and all the amenities that both Schaumburg and Elk Grove Village have to offer.